Careers » Android Developer (Saskatoon)
We’re tripling year-over-year user growth and ambitiously tackling a new set of exciting challenges. These challenges have to do with scaling and enhancing the mobile experience for our mobile users that in the hundreds of thousands.
As an Android developer at 7shifts, you will be working on developing new features, squishing bugs, and working towards overall company goals for our mobile platform.
At 7shifts, we sweat the details, so we expect that from you, because that’s what takes a product from good to great. Below are some points that are critical to succeeding in this role.
The following experience is important for this position:
- 1+ years experience developing with native Android SDK
- Experience developing networked application
- Experience on fast-paced mobile team, or equivalent
- Ability to focus on continually evolving, and iterating product
- Ability to communicate effectively, be a strong team player
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done efficiently
- Experience with Kotlin is a bonus
- Equity in the company
- Health benefits
- Generous vacation
- Apple equipment
- Friday catered lunches
- Endless supply of dad jokes
To apply, shoot an email to email@example.com with the subject “Android Developer Position”.