7shifts is a web-based employee scheduling software designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners, from independent establishments, to large franchises, by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labor costs. We provide a world-class product, complete with intuitive employee mobile apps, cutting-edge feature developments and an exemplary level of customer service. As a result, we’ve grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a talented, hands-on Sales Development Representative to join our Toronto sales team and help shape the future of 7shifts. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be able to handle a large volume of inbound inquiries and engage prospects in a discovery of their needs. You will demonstrate a client-focused attitude, excellent communication skills, and have a genuine interest in restaurant operations, customer pains, and software solutions. Your ultimate goal will be to help those within the restaurant industry solve their scheduling and communication challenges by using the 7shifts product.
- Jump on the phone with inbound leads and pitch our awesome platform!
- Manage the initial conversation with our prospects via live chat, email and phone calls.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Prioritize and respond to prospect questions within 1-5 minutes
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in 7shifts products; nurture leads through the pre-signup evaluation process.
- Become proficient in 7shifts discovery and sales execution process to ensure prospects are properly vetted and connected with the right resources.
- Achieve monthly metrics of discovery calls
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Log all activities (phone calls, emails, texts) in Salesforce CRM.
- Host weekly webinars for prospective clients, with a bi-weekly rotation between SDR’s.
- Recognize your peers for being awesome!
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have unparalleled communication skills.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience.
- You are looking forward to building your career in sales and are incredibly eager to learn!
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter.
It’d be cooler if you had:
- 0-1 years of experience in software sales
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- Stock options (equity) in a Silicon Valley VC-backed startup
- Competitive health benefits
- Generous & flexible vacation
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Unlimited snacks and fully stocked drink fridge with fresh juices
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Apple equipment
- Casual dress code
- Convenient Downtown location close to awesome restaurants, of course
To apply, shoot an email with your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “SDR Position”.
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.