Careers » Senior Software Developer (Saskatoon) TBD
You will aid the development team and coordinate with them on a daily basis, oversee major architectural challenges as we continue to scale and be involved in all partnership integrations to help ensure proper execution.
The following experience is important for this position:
- Proven industry experience building robust & scalable web/app services.
- Fluent with programming languages like PHP, Python, Java or Objective C.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design.
- Gravitate to simple but desire and help collaborate on a larger architectural vision.
- Work on the partner integrations and use best practice paradigms when using REST API’s.
- Identify tech debt and prioritize accordingly in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Help organize weekly dev meetings and share knowledge with rest of the team.
- Equity in a VC-backed startup
- Exciting technical challenges and learning opportunities
- Health benefits
- Generous and flexible vacation
- Apple equipment
- Friday catered lunches
- Endless supply of dad jokes
To apply, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Software Developer”.
Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.