Careers » Software Developer (Saskatoon) TBD
With over 1000+ customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a talented, hands-on software developer to join our team and shape the future of 7shifts. This person should enjoy learning about and implementing the latest technologies.
We’re in the process of integrating with several third party restaurant POS (Point of Sale) providers to give analytical and behavioural insights for restaurant managers. The ideal candidate is someone who can get excited about the idea of fundamentally changing the way restaurant managers evaluate their staff.
The internship role is a unique opportunity to help shape the product roadmap, contribute to defining best practices, and create great products on a modern infrastructure. At the same time, you will be mentored and trained by other developers to foster personal growth and a challenging but rewarding work environment.
The following experience is important for this position:
- CakePHP (or any other MVC-based app).
- Experience with Composer or any other package manager.
- Familiarity with Compass/SASS.
- Experience with client-side libraries like Backbone.js and ReactJS is a plus.
- Rigor in test coverage, and other web best practices (PHPUnit / Jasmine).
- Equity in a VC-backed startup
- Exciting technical challenges and learning opportunities
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Apple equipment
- Delicious treats
- Convenient downtown location
- Endless supply of dad jokes
To apply, shoot an email to email@example.com with the subject “Software developer (internship) position”.