Careers » Web Developer (Internship) (Saskatoon)
7shifts is a web and mobile-based employee scheduling software designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners from independent gastropubs to large franchising corporations by helping restaurant operators schedule quickly, streamline communication, and reduce labour costs. We provide a world-class product, employee mobile apps, cutting-edge feature developments and excellent level of customer service. As a result, we’ve grown to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
The internship role is a unique opportunity to be a part of a Silicon Valley-style startup right here in Saskatoon. You’ll be exposed to industry best practices when it comes to building product, work with an incredibly passionate team and be mentored by top-notch senior developers.
- Be part of the full life-cycle of one or more application mini-projects, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with the marketing team on implementing new concepts for the 7shifts.com website.
- Testing on various browsers and making changes if necessary.
- Leverage analytics tools to measure, track and make suggestions based on user behaviour.
- Basic knowledge of relational database systems.
- A good knowledge of current web standards.
- An eye for detail is a major plus.
- Experience with custom WordPress installs is a major plus.
- Experience with Compass/SASS is a major plus.
- Exciting technical challenges and learning opportunities
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Apple equipment
- Delicious treats
- Convenient downtown location
- Endless supply of dad jokes
To apply, send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Web Developer (internship) position”.