|BDR: Business Development Representative||Toronto|
|Senior Software Developer||Saskatoon|
|Web Developer (Internship)||Saskatoon|
What we do
We’re a startup working on a sole mission: to help restaurant managers organize and evaluate their workforce. Last year, we raised a round of seed funding from investors in Silicon Valley and Saskatchewan to tackle employee scheduling in the restaurant industry. We work with multi-national restaurant brands to help them reinvent the way staff are scheduled and communicated with. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. We see scheduling as a gateway to the underlying and exciting problems we’re going to be solving in the restaurant industry.
We’re as transparent as you can be for a startup. Everyone on the team is exposed to our company goals and sales metrics. We have an OCD attention to detail when it comes to building our product, but that’s just because we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re doing.
Who we look for
We look for folks that:
- Care about solving real problems and making an impact on the restaurant industry.
- Are team players and can also work well on their own.
- Take initiative and can execute their ideas.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Are comfortable with giving and taking criticism.
- Get excited about working towards a long-term vision.
If you shouted “Yup – check.” while reading through the list above, then check out one of our positions above!