Information Gathering and Usage
When you register for 7shifts we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Those who sign up for the free trial are not required to enter a credit card upon account registration.
7shifts uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
7shifts collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Service via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our Service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Third party vendors and other service providers. Your information may be shared with third party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf in order to carry out their work for us, which may include notification delivery services, hosting services, identifying and serving targeted advertisements, or providing analytics services;
- Legal or security matters. Third parties as required to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Aggregate and anonymous data. Your information may also be shared with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the 7shifts service.
- Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the Do Not Track (DNT) signal, 7shifts does not currently respond to browser DNT signals. 7shifts continues to monitor with the online industry’s progress in defining a common understanding of how to treat DNT signals.
7shifts uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run 7shifts. Although 7shifts owns the code, databases, and all rights to the 7shifts application, you retain all rights to your data.
7shifts may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- 7shifts may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your 7shifts primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- You can make changes to your personal information by emailing us at support at 7shifts.com or by logging into your account and editing your information.